advertisement

Jacob Rees Mogg

ks.234

Half way to Infinity
Cabinet minister Jacob Rees-Mogg has been criticised for leaving a note for civil servants, saying "sorry you were out when I visited".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61202152

Is Jacob Rees Mogg qualified to monitor other peoples work ethic?

52024244341_7b9ffd5a86_z.jpg

Gawd sake! Another thread to whinge about tories.

I don't like them. The answer is to stop helping people like that into govt.

Reactions: JTC
I’ll say this for him, he does have any problem deciding what to wear for work (or anything else I should imagine).

He used to be this harmless, purposely eccentric, backbencher Americans would pay good money for a selfie with. Now he is near the (off) center of this appalling government. Words fail me…

A classic example of workplace bullying and exactly the behaviour I’d expect from a parasitic Bullingdon elite such as Rees Mogg. A truly repugnant individual IMHO.

PS How he can be an MP as a second job whilst making so many £millions from his Somerset Asset Management hedge fund business etc without falling foul of ‘insider trading’ regulation never ceases to baffle me.

A classic example of workplace bullying and exactly the behaviour I’d expect from a parasitic Bullingdon elite such as Rees Mogg. A truly repugnant individual IMHO.

PS How he can be an MP as a second job whilst making so many £millions from his Somerset Asset Management hedge fund business etc without falling foul of ‘insider trading’ regulation never ceases to baffle me.

Not to forget moving the business to Southern Ireland once brexit was accomplished.

To even the Bullingdon set he strikes me as John Cleese to their Ronnie Barker (and the rest of our sub-Corbett).

PS - NP: Beat The Bastards by The Exploited.

despite looking like old money his rise to the ‘upper class’ was quite recent. That why he is probably laughed at by me( the underclass) but also genuine toffs.

Gawd sake! Another thread to whinge about tories.

I don't like them. The answer is to stop helping people like that into govt.
Given that there won’t be a General Election in the foreseeable future, surely having a laugh at their more bizarre activities is the least we can do.

(Stop press: Nadine Dorries blames dyslexia for her many gaffes).

Shouldn't that be Somerset Capital Asset Management hedge fund con?

I'm convinced his sole purpose now is to be wheeled out to the media to explain away/defend whatever the latest shameless act of shithousery is, they think that with his OTT affected, plummy accent and stupid comparisons to a batsmen being declared out by the third umpire, those of the general public still riddled with the disease of forelock tugging will lap it up as a legit response from our masters.

Can we not just burn the place down with them all in it and start again?

I’m a Civil Servant and really take exception to his comments.

We’ve recruited well over 10,000 new employees in my Department over the past two years and there is no way that many buildings can accommodate 100% workforce attendance. It’s also meaning we can modernise our estate whilst at the same time reducing premises cost. Some of our buildings (mine included) are absolutely horrendous - our heating has been broken for months.

We are operating a 40% office/60% home split and with MS Teams and Sharepoint, we work extremely effectively. The previous week, I delivered a training session on Teams to 450 investigators. Pre-Covid, I’d have spent weeks travelling the country at your expense.

Tosser!

advertisement

Back