Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Iwatsu SS-5705 40MHz 2/3 channel Analogue Oscilloscope

Discussion in 'd.i.y. classifieds' started by MJS, Jan 11, 2021.

1. MJS

MJS Technical Tinkerer

I've got a nice 40MHz scope up for grabs.
    It's a dual channel model but the external trigger can operate as a 3rd input at 0.1V/div.

Supplied with an IEC lead and a probe. Plenty of pictures online if you want to see what it looks like - it has a centre screen with controls either side. It's been well looked after by myself.

£50
    Pick up near Milton Keynes with social distancing or I can securely box and courier for £8 extra.

geoturbo and Mike P like this.
  2. JimmyB

JimmyB pfm Member

Nice scope, well built. Should do someone for DIY nicely, these used to be used on the maintenance trolleys at one of my places and are pretty robust. Manual here if it helps....

geoturbo and MJS like this.
  3. Mynamemynaim

Mynamemynaim 38yrs a Naim owner

Ideal for setting up your turntable cartridge too !!

Balance and tracking and azimuth all a breeze with a nice 'scope

geoturbo likes this.
  4. MJS

MJS Technical Tinkerer

Now Sold.

Mike P likes this.