Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Isoblue 65mm Extensions

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by paulski, Jan 5, 2021.

1. paulski

paulski pfm Member

A bit of a long shot but does anyone have a pair of Isoblue 65mm extensions they'd like to sell. Ideally Cherry but anything would be acceptable.

2. GavinB

GavinB pfm Member

I was looking before Christmas, but ended up contacting Andy at Isoblue directly.

3. deebster

deebster Half Man Half Biscuit

You could just make some up from the right sized timber. I bought one of these racks earlier this year and the nice chap that @ks.234 is sent me his home-made ones.

Edit: um, last year

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    ks.234 likes this.
  4. paulski

paulski pfm Member

Yeah I might just do that as I’ve got a load of cherry veneer I could use to finish it with.

5. deebster

deebster Half Man Half Biscuit

Will likely save you a few quid too. If it helps the ones I have are 45mm square and about 330mm long.