advertisement

[FS] Isobariks Active/Passive and SNAXO

dalryc

pfm Member
I bought these last year on PFM from here.
I started to make them active and purchasing Olive SNAXO which I'll include in the sale.
They formed part of a 5.1 system with Sara's as centres which I'll also be selling.
I'm upgrading my stereo system but don't exploit the surround sound system much.

These are late series with crossovers in the stands which I've been using.
All drivers are intact, grills are fairly new, cabinets are excellent.
The only flaws are a small 1cm tear in the fabric on one stand - you won't notice it - and the velcro strips are coming off but not an issue with the grills on.

I'm waiting on Witch Hat servicing and configuring the SNAXO for Isobariks.
It's in immaculate condition.

I also have a Olive HiCap which is also being serviced by Witch Hat that I be selling Independantly.

I have boxes which are fine for car transportation but it'll be pickup only from G84 0QW - unless you can arrange an insured courier.

It’s quite rare to as good a condition as these let alone a recently serviced SNAXO and HiCap. I’m asking for £2k for the Isobarik/SNAXO pair.

Last edited:
Just got the Sara's wired up and temporarily sitting on a pair of dining chairs:). WOW !!! They sound amazing , brilliant , so good and they play LOUD !!! .They're wired up to a Quad CDP-2 in pre-amp mode and a 306 power amp . I'm honestly blown away . Can't wait till I get them set up properly . Thanks again Craig...A real gentleman .

advertisement

Back