Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Isoacoustic Gaia III threaded speaker isolation feet x 8

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by The Bish, Jun 20, 2021.

1. The Bish

The Bish pfm Member

I purchased these from another PFMer a few months back, they were about a year old then so they are now about 18 months old. In very good condition, can’t see any marks and come with original boxes and the fixing kit, everything you get if you had bought them new. I’m selling as I bought them to try under a set of stands for bookshelf speakers rather than directly underneath floorstanders, but decided that the feet were probably not adding much in addition to the isolation between the bookshelf speakers and the top plate of the stands. Set of 2 boxes each with 4 isolation feet and fixings for 3 different thread sizes.

I paid £325 plus postage so a reduction to £290 plus postage to reflect a few months of light duty since I bought them.

2. Manket

Manket New member NainMan

I heard good things about Gaia feet from another PF member.
    Just too early for me to try on my recent purchased SBL.
    Nice savings on a brand new set.

The Bish likes this.
  3. Cootie

Cootie Active Member

GLWS - I added some Gaia IIs to my Focal 1028be and was very pleasantly surprised by the extent of the improvements, even having read a number of the glowing reviews.

4. paul(555)

paul(555) New Member

PM sent.

5. The Bish

The Bish pfm Member

These are now sold, thanks for the interest.