advertisement

Is Gavin Williamson...

notaclue

pfm Member
… the Antichrist? Spoken of in the Book of Revelations? The beast of chapter thirteen?

It would explain things.

He's super creepy. Very weird.

Creepy. I would imagine the Antichrist to be just like that.

So relieved when he got his A level results which he cannot remember to get into Bradford Uni to study Social studies…

Apparently he is hoping to stay in the cabinet on the basis of "knowing where the bodies are buried" from his days as chief whip.

Didn’t he lose his job for stoking the fireplace rather than selling the fireplaces? They managed to demote him from Defence Secretary where he was a national embarrassment, a job he mysteriously acquired from The Right Honourable Unwanted Touching- My Wife’s Very Understanding. Dumped into education where he has failed to shine in a cabinet of complete roasters.

Another Johnson heat shield among a cabinet of lickspittles designed to make him look better.

Don't keep calling it the Book of Revelations, there's no 's' it's the Book of Revelation, as revealed to Saint John the Divine. See also Mary Hopkin, she must despair.

HMHB: Shit Arm, Bad Tattoo.

We have an entire government that is the living embodiment of the Peter Principle.

Actually, the Peter Principle Plus, because incompetence doesn’t seem to be a real impediment to further advancement.

Apparently, John the Revelator's original text spoke of "a beast coming out of the sea off the coast of Scarborough". Most translations leave that bit out.

Quite concerning, really. :eek: Worrying. Has anyone told the Pope?

We have an entire government that is the living embodiment of the Peter Principle.

Actually, the Peter Principle Plus, because incompetence doesn’t seem to be a real impediment to further advancement.

Except that surely the Peter Principle infers that everybody has some level of confidence in the first place - it`s very hard to discern any such level with most of the current cabinet, including the top banana.

Apparently, John the Revelator's original text spoke of "a beast coming out of the sea off the coast of Scarborough". Most translations leave that bit out.

I think that must have been Mrs BM`s fisherman great uncle Tommy slightly off course from Filey.

On active service during the war he apparently got down as far as Lowestoft, the furthest he ever travelled from home.

Are you perhaps confusing it with Dracula, and Whitby? I think I remember John the Revelator. Doesn't he mostly post on the wam these days?

advertisement

Back