advertisement

Is Chris Rea Really That Underrated?

A merry grinchmas to you too, Mr. McC.
This is a discussion forum, and the thread topic invites ratings of Rea.
No further discombobulating required.

You didn't stipulate anything re: using the same words, order of letters, number of uses of letters, etc.

I worked with him a couple of years ago and his health was very poor. He couldn't make it through an entire gig and so did a double bill to take the pressure off.
I really liked on the beach.

I think his language was a tad more fruity.

In the event of Mr. Rea attempting to perambulate down the road to hell in his automotive vehicle once more, I shall have little option but to hide his googles and leather cape.

In the event of Mr. Rea attempting to perambulate down the road to hell in his automotive vehicle once more, I shall have little option but to hide his googles and leather cape.

Oh, I thought you were trying to stop him from driving home for Christmas.

Chris Rea is a talented musician. Good luck to him that he has made enough money from the old stuff, to be able to use his limited energy after the cancer, to make the music he enjoys

Seen live a few times, Sheffield City Hall sticks in the mind, he appeared to decide the audience where up for it, and played his socks off. One of the best live shows I have seen, in one of the nicest venues. The good part about the thread is, I very much doubt if Mr Rea gives a flying **** what any of us thinks.

advertisement

Back