advertisement

iPhone SE (2018 1st Generation)

Hello, can I baggsy this? More than happy to make the donation, and as my flatmate has just treated her phone to a toilet bath, the timing is perfect.

Fantastic - is it possible for you to ask 3 to unlock the phone, please? sim locking on these phones is done by the registered network supplier, and as I'm not a 3 customer it gets a bit sticky. I'll do the donation thing right away

R7jKah.jpg

Fantastic - is it possible for you to ask 3 to unlock the phone, please? sim locking on these phones is done by the registered network supplier, and as I'm not a 3 customer it gets a bit sticky. I'll do the donation thing right away
Yes I will get 3 to unlock the phone Leigh.

Regards

John

Hello again Leigh.

3 have come back to me and they have given me instructions on how to unlock the phone via iTunes.

I will start doing this now, however I have checked the "Network Provider Lock" in settings and this is showing "No Network Restrictions" so it may be unlocked already.

I will start with the iTunes unlock anyway.

Regards

John

Yes no problem Leigh, I can arrange for this to be posted to you.
Hi Leigh, I tried the unlock method from 3:

ohn, I've checked and see that you'll need to connect your phone to
a computer running iTunes & update/restore IOS software version to 7.0 and above. After which you'll receive an option to update your network settings. Upon acceptance of the network settings, your Apple device will be unlocked from the network.

Which didn't work unfortunately. However it may be already unlocked, the phone is showing "No Network Restrictions" on the Network Provider Lock tab. There is an IOS device repair place near me so I will take it there tomorrow and hopefully post it to you then.

Regards

John Parker

Hi Leigh, good news I have visited the local PC repair shop and they have confirmed that the IPhone is unlocked.

I will erase all of the phones data this afternoon and will post it to you on Wednesday if you give me your address.

Regards

John Parker

I have the address, now, Leigh, I will post on Wednesday.

Regards

Please contact me if you have any problems but it should appear as a 'new' phone.

You can use my email [email protected] for more direct messaging.

Regards

John

advertisement

Back