advertisement

[FS] iPhone mini

lordsummit

iPhone mini 64gb in lilac.
Mrs L’s phone, just upgraded. Always kept in a case, 2 years old. Some light surface marks on the screen, nothing that shows in use. It needs one of the camera lens glasses replacing, this is I believe easy to do, but the camera appears to work perfectly in normal mode, a little blurry in wide angle. I am going to the Apple Store tomorrow and it does have Apple care, so if it it’s a £25 repair I will get it done, if not I’ll take it to an Indy and get it sorted. Battery health is showing as 85%. If I search long enough I’ll probably find the box.

£270 delivered

Answered. Update on this, I have a Genius Bar appointment to claim the Applecare repair. I’ll update the ad. at lunchtime. If only Mrs L had told me she had a dodgy lens cover…

Been into Apple, there’s a brand new one on the way. The new phone will be perfect in every way, and have 100% battery. EBay prices seem to be about £400, I’ll take £370 pluse delivery.

It’s a 12 mini by the way.

Little bump, off to pick the replacement phone up from Apple tomorrow. This advert is now for a brand new iPhone 12 mini. £350 delivered

advertisement

Back