advertisement

iPhone cam advice pls.

Rockmeister

pfm Member
I have an 11 and find it V.G.
Please can anyone with experience, tell me if the 14 or 14 pro max is a serious photo upgrade?
Thanks.

In very general, I think the pros have the "better camera" I'm not sure if there's much between 11 pro and 14 pro camera wise.

Later pro models have better cameras and an additional lens, just for starters. I currently have 13 pro and love it.Posted quite a few in the camera phone thread.
Will probably upgrade to 15 pro in September (if the camera is significantly better)

Cheers all. I'm selling my canon G5x 2 and they make decent money so that will be half the cost, + 11 trade in? It might only cost me 400 odd which, for a really good portable cam is a good deal.

Cheers all. I'm selling my canon G5x 2 and they make decent money so that will be half the cost, + 11 trade in? It might only cost me 400 odd which, for a really good portable cam is a good deal.

Once you master a few techniques, they're quite astonishing. Ok, you might not want to print the results at silly sizes, or go pixel peeping on a screen, but they really are very good. (as are some other smartphone cameras, but I've zero experience of them)

advertisement

Back