advertisement

iPhone 12 or 12 pro?

lordsummit

Due a new phone, is the 12 pro worth the premium? It’s £10 a month dearer, can only see a brighter screen and a better camera. Am I missing something?

My wife has the Pro Max and loves it. The camera is unbelievably good. She likes the larger screen especially for work Zoom meetings.

She bought it outright.

I have a Pro Max. Pretty impressive piece of kit. Not a camera buff... but the pictures it takes on my behalf are pretty impressive. It is undeniably a big unit and does not sit easily in the pocket and some phone pockets built in to outdoor jackets are too small.

I have a Pro Max. Pretty impressive piece of kit. Not a camera buff... but the pictures it takes on my behalf are pretty impressive. It is undeniably a big unit and does not sit easily in the pocket and some phone pockets built in to outdoor jackets are too small.

What’s it like to type on? I find my current xs ok, just about manageable with one finger.

No problem typing for me. But I do not do a lot of it - some quick texts and whatsapps to the family and close friends is it.

I think it’s too big, quite often stick it in my pocket, don’t wear jackets, not sure my coats would all house it either. Going to got for the 12 pro. Because I can!!

advertisement

Back