advertisement

[WTD] iphone 12 128GB and upwards

jagdesign

pfm Member
After an iphone 12 128GB or newer/bigger memory for my brother. Must be in excellent condition with ideally 90%ish battery health, and unlocked. Please shout if you have something suitable, ta!

Got a 12 pro exactly two years old. Battery health 85%. Blue. Always been in a case, one small mark on the screen invisible in use. Its replacement arrives today. Can find the box for it as well I’m sure.

I’ll be shortly selling a pristine mint, blue iPhone 12 mini 128gb. Has had hard glass protector and leather case on it from new.

will come supplied with two leather cases (one of which is a week old), and all original packaging, accessories. Device is utterly unmarked and was bought by me new from
John Lewis. So is an unlocked device.

I’d be looking for £275 for it

My dear Mother is looking for a smaller iPhone like this ... let me ask her if she would like to take up your offer ...

Finally got hold of them - they are seeing friends in MIlton Keynes (away from their normal home in Norfolk) - I am going to discuss this opportunity in more detail when we meet up for a bbq on Sunday if the little iPhone 12 Mini is still available by then.

advertisement

Back