advertisement

IPhone 11

Nature got there first....again
Jumping_Spider_Eyes.jpg

I’ve just moved my two year old 8+ to a SIM only deal, that will do for another year or two. Even my twelve year granddaughter is laughing at the idea of three cameras!

Mrs C is looking to replace her 6 with a new phone. Debating getting a cheaper XS rather than the 11 Pro but will see what deals are out there

I would love to have a new iPhone in the 5S form factor. At least I could leave that in my back pocket and sit on it.

I've got an 8 Plus and I think I'll hold onto it for another year. The camera on the 11 Pro looks very good though, especially at low light levels.

I recently (last week) bought a Series 3 watch at the new reduced price and am enjoying using that.

These new iPhones are already obsolete as they are not 5G compatible even if today you do not have 5G in your neighbourhood. When 5G is available these phones will depreciate very very quickly.

These new iPhones are already obsolete as they are not 5G compatible even if today you do not have 5G in your neighbourhood. When 5G is available these phones will depreciate very very quickly.

That is a good point but how quickly will it take 5G to be generally available?

It is how quickly will 5G become available in the large population centres wherer the influentual money is, her in the sticks 4g only beame a reliable option 24 to 18 months ago. No doubt there are great gaps in the 4G network if you are streaming music to your car while driving in the country.

We still don’t have full 4G where I work and live, but that doesn’t stop me using my iPhone XS as often as I can. They’re great phones, and decent 4G, if you have it, is fast enough for most of us. I get around 140mbps in that London.

if phone photography is important to you, and you’re in the Apply world already, an 11 Pro should be a no-brainer. If you’re not in the Apply world, consider the options with Chinese government spy companies first.

Last edited:
I’m sticking with my X for at least another year, even though a low-light camera appeals massively since I decided my only camera would be my phone. However, I’d certainly want 5G available on my next phone.

We still don’t have full 4G where I work and live, but that doesn’t stop me using my iPhone XS as often as I can. They’re great phones, and decent 4G, if you have it, is fast enough for most of us. I get around 140mbps in that London.

if phone photography is important to you, and you’re in the Apply world already, an 11 Pro should be a no-brainer. If you’re not in the Apple world, consider the options with Chinese government spy companies first.
The X is brilliant camera- I look at the image quality compared with my 6S and am amazed by it. If my 6 goes kaput I will get an 11.

My 6S+ is not going anywhere. IOS 13 is still snappy enough - like iOS12.4 really. I'll wait one more year.

I'm looking to move from my almost-four-years-old 6S, to the 11 (not the Pro though - that's a bit too expensive for me!)

That is down to the governing body and the same for all phone manufacturers.

But weren't the phones failing the levels even within the guidelines? Or was it just if the phone touches you ... as if no one touches their phone to use or carry it.

What are the odds on a new iPad Pro being released this year? I want one, but don’t want to buy at the wrong time!

My 14 year old daughter is champing at the bit for this thing, already got a quote for trading in her 7, so it will only cost her (me) around £600, which she’ll pay back from her Christmas and birthday money, honest...:rolleyes:

Not happening I’m afraid.

advertisement

Back