advertisement

Introducing The Print Shop

Hi Amar, on what format do you require the pics to print?
Thanks

Hi Darren,

A simple JPEG exported using the highest quality available is fine.

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions / need more info :)

Amar

Platinum Baryta and Matt Ultra are my favourite papers. PFL is a good basic.

We printed my son's design portfolio on Matt Ultra 240 in A3 and it came out fantastic. Possibly another line of printing!

Making final preparations for a craft fair tomorrow. Here are some new greetings cards designs which I've just printed. Rather pleased with the results :)

48886121992_3f0690494b_b.jpg

Amar

Last edited:
The prints from Amar were waiting for me when I got back from a trip. I got three at A2 and others at A3, of my wildlife shots from earlier this year. I could not be more pleased - thanks so much Amar for the care and attention to quality.

The prints from Amar were waiting for me when I got back from a trip. I got three at A2 and others at A3, of my wildlife shots from earlier this year. I could not be more pleased - thanks so much Amar for the care and attention to quality.

Fantastic! Thank you Ian, I'm so pleased you like them. They were a pleasure to print :)

Just posting to say my prints arrived, and I'm delighted - a beautiful job, and @Lefty is lovely to deal with. If anyone is tentatively thinking of this, hesitate no longer.

Just posting to say my prints arrived, and I'm delighted - a beautiful job, and @Lefty is lovely to deal with. If anyone is tentatively thinking of this, hesitate no longer.

Thank you! It was a pleasure to print this for you - so pleased you like it!

If you ever need more prints in the future, you know where I am :)

Amar

Had the pleasure of printing this image for a customer today. An old favourite of mine - hope he likes it :)

Printed on Fotospeed NST Bright White. A wonderful heavy weight (315gsm) archival paper.

50501740942_93f429d427_b.jpg

50500871778_2cfeedf4c6_b.jpg

A massive 'thank you' to Amar for the prints shown above which were received today. They have been printed beautifully and beyond my expectations
Almost certainly the equal of anything you will get commercially, and far more satisfying being able to send off the files and then getting really helpful advice on paper choice etc

Last edited:
A massive 'thank you' to Amar for the prints shown above which were received today. They have been printed beautifully and beyond my expectations
Almost certainly the equal of anything you will get commercially, and far more satisfying being able to send off the files and then getting really helpful advice on paper choice etc

I've just seen this. I'm so pleased you like the prints - they were an absolute pleasure to produce.

Thank you for the kind words and endorsement :)

Amar

advertisement

Back