1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing The Print Shop

Discussion in 'photo' started by Lefty, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Lefty

Lefty Trade: Amar Sood Photo

Reply sent :)

2. Lefty

Hi Darren,

A simple JPEG exported using the highest quality available is fine.

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions / need more info :)

Amar

3. sls4321

sls4321 pfm Member

Platinum Baryta and Matt Ultra are my favourite papers. PFL is a good basic.

We printed my son's design portfolio on Matt Ultra 240 in A3 and it came out fantastic. Possibly another line of printing!

4. Lefty

@sls4321 - agreed on both those papers. I'm glad it's not just me who is a fan if Matt Ultra. It's an underrated paper IMHO.

5. Lefty

Making final preparations for a craft fair tomorrow. Here are some new greetings cards designs which I've just printed. Rather pleased with the results :)

[​IMG]

Amar

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    eternumviti likes this.
  6. Lefty

Just printed off a fantastic image for @rzme01 on Platinum Baryta 300 - love the way this one has turned out :)

[​IMG]

Amar

Tony Lockhart likes this.
  7. eternumviti

eternumviti Bloviating Brexiter

How the hell did he take that?

8. Lefty

It's a photograph of his father in the cockpit of his CF100 interceptor taken at altitude by a photographer in another aircraft. My jaw dropped when I saw it!

9. Lefty

.....and another. Just printed this beauty off at A2 on PF Lustre 275 for @ian123running

[​IMG]

Amar

Mr Perceptive likes this.
  10. ian123running

ian123running pfm Member

The prints from Amar were waiting for me when I got back from a trip. I got three at A2 and others at A3, of my wildlife shots from earlier this year. I could not be more pleased - thanks so much Amar for the care and attention to quality.

Lefty likes this.
  11. Lefty

Fantastic! Thank you Ian, I'm so pleased you like them. They were a pleasure to print :)