advertisement

Introducing the Naim Uniti Atom Headphone Edition!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge
ni5BNoX.jpg

Hi All,

Every now and again the perfect product comes along, something without compromise that ticks all the boxes for features, build quality, performance and price and I would argue that the new Naim Uniti Atom Headphone Edition is one of those products.

Basically it is everything that is loved with the Uniti range but maximized to get the best from your headphones, so if you are looking for a new compact headphone amp that has a top quality streamer built in and that caters for Balanced 4-pin XLR and 4.4mm (Pentaconn) outputs + a 6.3mm output then look no further.

Personally at home I like to do my headphone listening in another room so again the Atom Headphone Edition is perfect here also as basically all you need to do is get power to it, ideally plug a network cable it it, and off you go with a dedicated headphone system that can stream you favourite music from either Tidal / Qobuz or from a server.

Finally it has variable outputs so you could add a power amp and a pair of speakers and you really would have all bases covered + you could use the analogue input to connect a turntable or CD player if required, as I said this really is a very versatile product that delivers on every count and at £2399 you can't really moan about the price, I'd say Naim have really nailed it with the Atom Headphone Edition.

We have it on demo now with a large selection of the best headphones available in our new and more intimate dedicated headphone room.

Please find a link below and any questions please don't hesitate to ask -

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-category/brands/naim/uniti/

Cheers,

Paul.

EtctTXE.jpg

Vjp1aUf.jpg

8nr2OBx.jpg

GF1umAF.jpg

advertisement

Back