advertisement

Yeah, such a shame, they do look very nice otherwise. I had put the evening aside to try them Friday too but the stands had got routed to the wrong depot and then such bad luck on the speakers themselves. Let’s hope they were covered for KJF

Last edited:
REally sorry to those who I haven't yet replied to. I had a ridiculous amount of enquiries about these across several different message platforms and have struggled to keep up with replies amongst everything else. I will get round to you all, I have been leaving you on 'unread' as I find it difficult to track convesations I had one I open them and they are greyed out .

26 days now so I think that this deal has maybe died as I have not heard anything back at all myself.

I can't remember if I tried calling him, but definitely sent a text. I don't think I got notification that it had been received.
So I hope he's ok.....?

But if he is, I'm not impressed.

IMG_0174.jpg
IMG_0172.jpg
Cesti B arrived a couple days back 😎
A bit of burn in and they are fantastic.

Near a 1/4 of their launch price some years ago, so an amazing deal to be had 😃

Great finish on these.

They look lovely, as the thread is so old do we go to the OP's website?

Edit: I checked and there's less than 20% off so please point the way!

Original deals still apply 🙂
I checked with Stefan by message and he sent a special code for his website for the speakers to come to the same deal. Delivered the next day (Thursday).
He did say he would update the thread with quantities left.

I actually did message Stefan back when these first came up and regretted not getting my backside in gear and purchasing. If there's a pair of Viotti Ones in white still available at the offer price I might treat myself!

Hi all, been a very long time since I was here last. As @Open Door mentioned I do still have some of the speakers left so will update the OP. Unfortunately not until after Xmas now as if finished for this year. Last time I put them on here and some other forums though I was completely inundated which took me by surprise a little. I think a few of you might have missed out on that occasion as trying to manually keep up with it all was impossible. This time I'll sort some codes out that people can just use on my site. If people want to collect and pay cash, I could do that for a few but for everyone else who wants delivery it's definitely easier through the website for me as everything is automatically reconciled with my account system and courier booking so no getting lost in me manually going back an forth between forums, post and messages.

In the meantime have a great Xmas all.

Stefan

I actually did message Stefan back when these first came up and regretted not getting my backside in gear and purchasing. If there's a pair of Viotti Ones in white still available at the offer price I might treat myself!
Definitely no Viotti in white but there are all the other colours I believe. I'll confirm after Xmas.

Stefan

Hi Stefan. Have a great Xmas. PM sent. Look forward to hearing from you after the holidays.

Thanks, I'm going to leave messages on unopened until I have time to deal with them after Xmas otherwise I'll get lost with it all again.

advertisement

Back