advertisement

Innuos Zen MK3 or Zen Mini MK3

I know, there are „slight“ differences between Zen and Zenith...:rolleyes:
But have you compared the rip to the original from CD? What was the result?
The guy from Innuos told me, that SQ of the rip would be better as the original from CD. Would you agree to this?

@sls4321: Would you agree also?

Nice to know...

I wouldn't know, I've not used a CD player since 2010 when I started streaming with a Linn Akurate DS.

In which case, I’m aching to read your findings. I use CDS3, which you moved on preferring the Isis so if the Innuos tops both it certainly warrants investigation by me.

In which case, I’m aching to read your findings. I use CDS3, which you moved on preferring the Isis so if the Innuos tops both it certainly warrants investigation by me.

I will keep you updated. Yesterday i used my Isis. It will be hard to beat him.

Have heard from many quarters that the Rega Isis is phenomenal. CDs sound amazing and I’d be keen to hear your thoughts!

On a different note, have you compared the valve isis with solid state isis ?

Have heard from many quarters that the Rega Isis is phenomenal. CDs sound amazing and I’d be keen to hear your thoughts!

On a different note, have you compared the valve isis with solid state isis ?

No, never compared both. A dealer asked me to hear a Cayin, instead of a C.E.C. TL2N. The Cayin has also valves.

A few days ago I tested Qobuz with my MAC. Thirst impression => Not so bad! Yesterday I played Diana Krall in HiRes 192. I was really impressed. That‘s the reason why I would like to test streaming.

advertisement

Back