advertisement

[FS] Innuos zen mini mk3 1tb & innuos lpsu

hifi-dog

pfm Member
Considering a Roon nucleus so any interest in this streamer and lpsu ?
The mk3 zen mini is 1tb and will be wiped for your music. It’s just under 2yrs old and had had a new motherboard fitted by innuos in December 2022, so practically new machine. I can supply the email from innuos so you can see what they did . Immaculate, boxed and with its in line psu.
£825 including delivery in uk
Innuos zen lpsu that is designed to work with mk2 or mk3 zen minis. Boxed and superb condition. £325
Ideally I’d like these to go together so deal price for both units for £1050 delivered in uk . Based in Norwich
Some pics here of units in situ https://imgur.com/a/w6wzeNQ

Last edited:
Now on eBay too as had seller offer. The cd ripper has only done about 6 discs as I imported music from usb drive..

Revolutionised my listening by allowing me to stream AND selectively rip my CD collection through one piece of kit. Use mine with a Teddy Pardo PSU. If you're hesitating - don't! GLWS

I changed to playing my ripped files on my Mini Mk 3 from a Meridian 500 3 transport - into a Denafrips dac - and experienced a magical increase in musical life and vitality: if you ever doubted that the phenomenon Martin Colloms called Pace Rhythm and Timing was real, this will convince you! Note the Mini has optical and coaxial SPDIF outputs as well as USB - the higher level Innuos servers don't.

I always wondered if a good external USB/ SPDIF converter would beat the internal output of a mini given the price point.

Hi Lawrence! Well I had a Musical Fidelity V link 192 in the cupboard, so took the USB output from the Min Mk3 to it, and ran a Siltech HF9 coaxial SPDIF to the Denafrips. Result? More open soundstage - higher - and very refined treble, plus excellent tune-playing musicality. BUT the vividness, rich tonal colour and attack of the INNUOS USB straight to the dac was a tad muted.... So as ever, a trade off! Stephen Huff (who by the way is a noted reviewer of cameras too) added the Phoenix reclocker to his Zen Mini mk 3 and thought he had reached the state of the art in digital replay....

advertisement

Back