advertisement

India makes (Hindu) religion part of citizenship

Actually it includes migrants since 2014 of any religion except Islam. It will probably be extended beyond recent migrants. It is clearly aimed at India's 200 million Muslims and to change the secularism of the founders of India to a Hindu state.

About time the UK dealt with its acquiescence to Religion.

We could start with this lot:
Cut the link between the Monarch and the Church of England.
Ban all religious schools.
Stop tax concessions to religions.

Don't forget letting some wiccans burn, press and drown a few christians - just to even up the deaths.
And no different taxation for the married.

This is really going to kick things off. Trump has given every country in the world the green light to make the world a shittier place.
Interesting, I didn’t know. Can anyone post good link about it? Thanks. Preferably a pro-Trump link, so I can see the other side.

a few examples
On June 19, 2018, five Christian women (aged 20 to 35) were performing a street play in Jharkhand when they were abducted and then gang raped in a forest. Police stated that the assault was also allegedly filmed on cell phones.

On January 20, 2018, the body of Pastor Gideon Periyaswamy in Adaiyalachery (Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu) was found hung from the thatched roof of his house, a week after he complained to police about opposition from radical Hindus.

On December 14, 2017, a carol-singing group belonging to St. Ephrem’s Theological College in Satna, Madhya Pradesh, was detained by police following a complaint from radical Hindu activists who accused the group of being involved in religious conversion–a charge often leveled against Christians to target them.

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/india/

Actually it includes migrants since 2014 of any religion except Islam. It will probably be extended beyond recent migrants. It is clearly aimed at India's 200 million Muslims and to change the secularism of the founders of India to a Hindu state.

Nuclear armed state starts persecuting two hundred million Muslims right next door to a Muslim state with nuclear weapons, I hope someone is doing avoiding worst case scenario planning.

Nuclear armed state starts persecuting two hundred million Muslims right next door to a Muslim state with nuclear weapons, I hope someone is doing avoiding worst case scenario planning.

I don't think either have large oil reserves so nobody will give a fvck.

As ever MASSES of tabloid BS and hyperbole posted here again.

India are making being a Hindu a requirement for taking Indian citizenship. That is all.

I don't think Germany changed their law, they may have recently, but certainly until recently you had to be "ethnically" German to become a German citizen. No real difference.
I have no doubt whatsoever that similar requirements apply in many countries.

As for mention of Trump on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for persecution of religious groups...…………….. my, my, my, how VERY unusual, it has only been happening across most of the world for millennia. Just look at the current anti-muslim hysteria in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about the HORRENDOUS underground anti-Semitic feelings in the UK????????????????????????

advertisement

Back