advertisement

Incident in london

Fact. This happened just five days before a general election.

Is that OK Tony? It's a fact? If not please explain why?

Well how about the attacks that happened at other times? Sorry, these attacks will happen after this election, and before the next one too. No more than coincidence.

One witness reporting Police firing shots into Tapas Brindisa on the corner of Borough Market and a van crashed outside.

Well how about the attacks that happened at other times? Sorry, these attacks will happen after this election, and before the next one too.

Indeed they will Tony and Corbyn has been pilloried by the media for having the audacity to question why.

We are expected to just accept that?

I find that remarkably authoritarian and would expect more from a liberal and free society - the sort of society we are supposed to be protecting.

One witness reporting Police firing shots into Tapas Brindisa on the corner of Borough Market and a van crashed outside.

I eat there once a month......makes my blood run cold.

Watching BBC live. Something bad is happening.

Hope people are ok.

Multiple stabbings, multiple shots fired and eye witness saw bomb disposal robot on scene at Southwark Tavern.

Must be chaos for the Police, how the hell they turn up to multiple scenes like this and establish exactly what is going on is mind boggling.

Must be chaos for the Police, how the hell they turn up to multiple scenes like this and establish exactly what is going on is mind boggling.

Training. Being dedicated and professional.
I've seen them working and it's superb.
Gold, silver, bronze command. Google it.

Training. Being dedicated and professional.
I've seen them working and it's superb.
Gold, silver, bronze command. Google it.

Yes I understand they're extremely well trained.

I meant when the scenes involve many people, presumably many of which have had a drink or two at 22:30 of a Sat evening, deciphering fact from panic/exaggeration must be very tricky

Yes I understand they're extremely well trained.

I meant when the scenes involve many people, presumably many of which have had a drink or two at 22:30 of a Sat evening, deciphering fact from panic/exaggeration must be very tricky

Experience.

As well as London Bridge, there have been troubles in Borough Market and Vauxhall.

Several people in the London Bridge area have died. It is not clear whether they were both run over by the white van.

There have been stabbings in Borough Market and shots have been fired.

It is unknown yet whether the three incidents are connected. Scary times.

Jack

advertisement

Back