advertisement

Inca Tech IT 50

Mark Francis

I have an Inca Tech IT 50 which I was given by the late Tom Fletcher of Nottingham Anologue for my 21st birthday. I am looking to insure this but cannot find anywhere how much it would be worth in order to set the value can anyone help.

I have an Inca Tech IT 50 which I was given by the late Tom Fletcher of Nottingham Anologue for my 21st birthday. I am looking to insure this but cannot find anywhere how much it would be worth in order to set the value can anyone help.

Oh Tom was a lovely man, I had a few decks of him.
The IT50 was about £350 new and got fair reviews.

I will post some later here http://seca.freeforums.net/

If it was £350 new then it will probably sell for 200-250 if in good shape today. Some highly sought after models like the Nait, like LP12s and Tannoys, sell for better than their original price, but otherwise think half new price as a starting point.

£200 -250 is about the going rate for a Quad 405, so that's a decent benchmark.

Docfoster had a very nice ID-25 for sale at around £600 a while ago, over on audiochews forum. This is the larger ID-50, I think £2-300 seems on the low side for such a big class A amp.

IT50 is different to the ID50 - the IT is a smaller class AB amp. I had one for a while, bloody heavy thing in a claymore sized case. Sadly I killed it with the slip of a probe and the repair bloke I sent it off to I think sadly passed away so it vanished into the ether.

advertisement

Back