Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

image.canon currently unavailable?

Discussion in 'photo' started by Sue Pertwee-Tyr, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Well, I can dream, can’t I?

Any users on here having problems? I've just tried to upload a few pics for the classifieds and I'm getting a 'sorry, image.canon is unavailable. Apologies for the inconvenience' page. No idea whether it's a tech issue, or permissions, or what. Anybody else having the same problem?

2. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member

Just upload a picture to "What are you listening to...." - no problem.

3. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

But you’ve uploaded it to imgbb, not image.Canon which is where my user account is, so that doesn’t really help, sorry.

Just to clarify, it’s not a forum issue, it’s the image hosting platform. I want to find out if it’s a wider problem with the platform, or something about my account.

4. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Well it's working again today, so I presume it was just a temporary glitch.

5. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Given pfm doesn’t host any image files at all any error has to be to do with your image host (flickr or wherever).

6. Durmbo

Durmbo not French

7. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Interesting, thanks, hadn't seen that. Received an email today:

Fortunately for me, the only images up there are some pics of hifi that I shared for various reasons, so no personal stuff and nothing I don't have locally anyway.