advertisement

If you like it loud...

RoyleBlue

pfm Member
...catch Them Crooked Vultures at the RAH on YouTube- was an amazing gig, for an amazing cause and Bl00dy loud!

Sorry, agree. Slight issue is that it has now disappeared! Was a part of The Teenage Cancer Trust gigs which they are showing, but can no longer find it. Will keep looking as it is amazing!

Great band, saw them live in their days. I will always remember Josh Homme introducing JPJ: "Vienna, this is John Paul Jones!" Big applause. Then again: "Vienna, this is John Paul Jones!" And he repeated in one more time, and he could have done it a few times more. The crowd would not have stopped shouting an applauding. I am anything else than a Zep fanboy, but this respect for a legendary guy really moved me.
I do not know what RAH is, but there is a lot of excellent stuff of them on youtube (Reading, Rockpalast..).

playing ,,, them Crooked vultures,
had to google who was john homme, was , but sound quality is good music , hard to say as i've been drinking, had this when it first came out, then like many gettogether bands just fade away , will play it to the end , ish ,
on track 7, didn't realise there were 13 tracks on this mother, good night vultures, not saying it's bad ,just saying its growing , oww fucck

advertisement

Back