advertisement

If you don't want to stay up all night, buy the video.

Nic,

Did you add the fight music to the audio tracks as the election results came in?

Joe

Your talents are amazing Nic ...well done .when i listen to that chap on r4 today programme with the gravelly voice and same name i often think of you

Your talents are amazing Nic ...well done .when i listen to that chap on r4 today programme with the gravelly voice and same name i often think of you
Well, hardly. But thanks for saying so!

I'm often suspected of being Nick, but I'm not. At the BBC we were often mixed up especially as we also share the same middle name and come from the NW! We used to get each-other's mail and (later) email. His was more interesting than mine I can tell you.

Even by the mid 90s Nick was BBC royalty and was deputy editor of a Weekly programme (On The Record and then Panorama) whilst barely 30.

One nice fringe benefit was if I needed a car for an early start in Soho dubbing and mentioned my name...they often sent a Jag. I kid you not.

Nic,

I'm often suspected of being Nick, but I'm not. At the BBC we were often mixed up especially as we also share the same middle name and come from the NW!

Sounds like a transporter accident where you're split into good and evil halves, or possibly your doppelgänger from the mirror evil universe.

Did the other Nic Robinson walk around the ship demanding Saurian brandy or behave like a savage madman? These clues are important.

Joe

Nic,

Sounds like a transporter accident where you're split into good and evil halves, or possibly your doppelgänger from the mirror evil universe.

Did the other Nic Robinson walk around the ship demanding Saurian brandy or behave like a savage madman? These clues are important.

Joe
I always wondered about the poorly covered scratches...

BBC used to do road shows around country and one day i was there and the venerable nick owen .he spotted me due to my football tea shirt and called me up to learn to read the news with him .quite a game reading from the autocue , still got the video now .he deserved his recent honours award

advertisement

Back