advertisement

I prefer my NAD C 326BEE over My Rega Brio for my Totem Hawks.

3020 was my first proper amp, like many I suspect. I gave it to a mate in about 1985 and it was still his amp when we last spoke in 2021.

3020 was my first proper amp, like many I suspect. I gave it to a mate in about 1985 and it was still his amp when we last spoke in 2021.
The longevity of that 3020 is impressive, the longevity of your friendship even more so.

Thanks. We hitched round Europe with no money or food as 18yr olds with many good and bad stories to tell. You stay friends after that.

I had both amps at one time and although I preferred the Rega, I really liked the NAD as well. At the time my wife had the 325.

Or never speak again, one of the two.
I had another friend who insisted on walking the 20 miles from Montpelier to our campsite whilst I decided to stay put and sleep in the station. You can debate the wisdom of either decision but I haven’t seen them since.

I had both amps at one time and although I preferred the Rega, I really liked the NAD as well. At the time my wife had the 325.
I think it all depends on the speaker. My Castle Harlechs are much too slow on the Rega Brio. Fantastic on the NAD

advertisement

Back