advertisement

I feel old....

MikeMA

pfm Member
BT is offering me Black Friday deals on an Air Pod and Google Nest Hub Max. What the f**k do they do and should I get excited?

They are a phone company, do Internet stuff too I think
I'm ok with that. BT is my ISP.

It's the Air Pod and Google Nest Hub Max I was pondering.

I see loads of people with those Air Pod things stuck in their ears and talking to themselves and wonder if I should do the same.

I'm disappointed to see that no-one has yet responded '... I will wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled'.

I've never understood why people lying about their age always say they're younger than they really are. Just like when trying to get into nightclubs as a teenager wouldn't it better to say you're older? Then people could say 'wow, he/she looks good for that age'.

A couple of years after leaving university, I bumped into one of my fellow students. She said 'I didn't recognise you at first, you've aged considerably'.

Nonsense! I'm sure she is much older than that. I've noticed that celebrities are always younger than I thought. I'm sure they fiddle things.

You're right, she was born in the next bed to my late sister in Liverpool... that was 1st May 1956!!

advertisement

Back