advertisement

[WTD] Hutter AV width shelf (95cm)

Alex S

carbon based lifeform
Given the rarity, any finish, colour and a few dents would be fine. I have spacers.

Just a suggestion Alex, could you modify your existing double isolation base to create an additional shelf using your spare spacers and a couple of blocks of solid wood.

Unfortunately the AV rack doesn’t have the same spiked isolation. Although it’s two layers, I think it would involve too much butchery.

I do have 2x AV Hutter racks in black and was going to advertise them for sale, if I find a spare shelf I will let you know.

Don't know him. But I've just sent him a PM on Wam for you with a link to this thread so he can get in touch with you.
@Alex S

Just logged back into Wam. I've not been on there in a while. I.D.S has responded:

For some reason I can’t seem to rejoin PFM,yes I could manufacture something for him if he would be willing to give a form of contact details.

If you want to share your contact info by PM I'll respond again to him on my Wam PM to link you both.

Many thanks. For now, I’ve decided the best policy is to sell boxes rather than add more shelves. Please pass my gratitude to I.D.S. and explain I might make contact later. (Sorry to waste anyone’s time).

If I sell lots of boxes I could get rid of the standard rack and go AV rack only, and need the extra shelf again.

If anyone does have a Hutter AV shelf, I’ll still take it please.

advertisement

Back