advertisement

Howdy!

Clownfish, I like your avatar. I used to have a few of these along with a pacific carpet anemone in my marine tank years ago. The clowns almost look as if someone had painted each one with a small paintbrush. Lovely little fish!
Thanks Tim.

I kept a reef tank for a few years until I moved overseas. We’ve been back a while and I almost started again just before Covid hit. The clowns are adorable and full of character. Still my favourite fish! I will do it again one day, but right now the demands on my time can be too high. At least with hifi we can choose when we want to play and nothing bad happens if I don’t pay my hobby any attention for a week or two.

Thanks Tim.

I kept a reef tank for a few years until I moved overseas. We’ve been back a while and I almost started again just before Covid hit. The clowns are adorable and full of character. Still my favourite fish! I will do it again one day, but right now the demands on my time can be too high. At least with hifi we can choose when we want to play and nothing bad happens if I don’t pay my hobby any attention for a week or two.

Probably my favorite fish as well, although to be fair, with marine fish, there are so many very cool specimens! I would love to set up another tank someday, like you, time is difficult right now, but I look forward to a time when it is not so much so! Take care!

I don't, good as it was I wasn't using it, it also really needs a top shelf which I didn't have spare so it was awkward to load.

I mainly play vinyl but do have a few hundred DCs. I am testing a Linn Majik next week but currently have a Naim CDX and whilst that is very good it's not the best match with my Kans.

CDI or CDS with Kans, perhaps?

How are you getting on with the Linn Majik?

CDI or CDS with Kans, perhaps?

How are you getting on with the Linn Majik?

It's very good indeed, I like it! It will be a keeper and I have 2 spare transport mechs for it!

Yes a CDi or CDS would work, I've had both and they are very good players, quite an analogue sound, unfortunately they are way too old to be reliable.

advertisement

Back