advertisement

Howdy!

Clownfish, I like your avatar. I used to have a few of these along with a pacific carpet anemone in my marine tank years ago. The clowns almost look as if someone had painted each one with a small paintbrush. Lovely little fish!

Ha!!

I have had for the past year or so, all bolt down Naim. NAC12S/SNAPS serviced by Darran/250 serviced by Naim and I do like it very much.

Over the next few weeks I have some newer Naim to consider also some Linn electronics .

My source remains the LP12, I have a few and they all have their charms.

I would like to say thanks all for the welcome back, the likes and PMs are appreciated.

I will continue with my contributions and hope they give some insight.

I have had for the past year or so, all bolt down Naim. NAC12S/SNAPS serviced by Darran/250 serviced by Naim and I do like it very much.

For the past few days, I have been testing a NAC 12S fully loaded with Ryan Soundlab cards, and very nice it is too! The only problem is it only has 3 x inputs, but I have a NAC 32.5 on the way (Déjà vu, I had one many years ago), and I'm really looking forward to trying that!

Ha!!

Over the next few weeks I have some newer Naim to consider also some Linn electronics .

My source remains the LP12, I have a few and they all have their charms.

What about the Rega Saturn-R? Still got it?

What about the Rega Saturn-R? Still got it?

I don't, good as it was I wasn't using it, it also really needs a top shelf which I didn't have spare so it was awkward to load.

I mainly play vinyl but do have a few hundred DCs. I am testing a Linn Majik next week but currently have a Naim CDX and whilst that is very good it's not the best match with my Kans.

advertisement

Back