advertisement

Howdy!

Welcome back, have you been doing anything interesting?

you missed loads here, we've sorted out cables, we have proof they make a difference, the pre Cirkus LP 12 definitely sounds better than later versions, Naim never, ever sounds harsh or fatiguing and brexit was a great result with no downsides.

So that's you caught up. Hopefully you'll start some new discussions, because to be honest now that we've got the stuff above sorted, there's not much to say.

@stevec67 's so right: & to expand - streaming too is a doddle, anything works. Pick the speakers you like, but buy the room to suit them (usu. more expensive); and yes, it's true, the rug really ties the room together - the only remaining bone of contention is whether 'chinaman' is or is not an acceptable form of nomenclature re: source of vandalistic micturation. (obvs the answer is : no)

Welcome back.

So that's you caught up. Hopefully you'll start some new discussions, because to be honest now that we've got the stuff above sorted, there's not much to say.

I don’t know. I think the MQA thread isn’t going anywhere. So many man hours wasted on something so trivial in the grand scheme!

I’d love an option to ignore whole threads, not just the individuals posting in them!

@stevec67 's so right: & to expand - streaming too is a doddle, anything works. Pick the speakers you like, but buy the room to suit them (usu. more expensive); and yes, it's true, the rug really ties the room together - the only remaining bone of contention is whether 'chinaman' is or is not an acceptable form of nomenclature re: source of vandalistic micturation. (obvs the answer is : no)

Welcome back.
A colleague got hauled over the coals recently for his reference to Chinese whispers. People Services received a complaint. No one involved except the protagonist had any familiarity with the phrase.

advertisement

Back