advertisement

How will you vote on December 12? (Anonymous)

Which party will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Con

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • Lab

Votes: 125 53.2%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • SNP

Votes: 18 7.7%
  • Green

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked by how many on here would vote Labour :rolleyes: - A draconian fossil like Corbyn would wreck this country...
Boris is the man, a trustworthy soul in charge of a party who in just over 9 years have single handedly destroyed the lives of millions of people in this country through a punishing regime of starting at the bottom & working their way up to the dizzy heights of the lowest paid to bail the country out of the deficit with austerity & as far as I can see, nothing is set to change.

Let's go for that instead, we Brits do hate change.

Any Labour voter going all tory on our asses this election will be the first to complain when things go belly up.

I think the Tories have beaten him to it. From where I'm sitting the UK looks pretty wrecked already.

just repairing the carnage from the last Labour government as I see it. Austerity caused by Labours frivolous spending! Its like a merry go round, Labour get in spend everything and generally fix nothing, Conservatives get in and rebuild, sort the mess out and get the coffers straight again... been like that forever!

just repairing the carnage from the last Labour government as I see it. Austerity caused by Labours frivolous spending! Its like a merry go round, Labour get in spend everything and generally fix nothing, Conservatives get in and rebuild, sort the mess out and get the coffers straight again... been like that forever!
Cuts were needed but it was poorly managed by a self indulgent, lazy government, propped up by the Lib Dems voting in favour of pretty much all of it.

Swinson today in her death throes as Lib Dem leader. Getting her comeuppance for years of Tory enabling against the vulnerable.

I see the opposite.

Tory governments stripping the country bare & Labour having to overspend to tilt the country back in line & allow people to have some quality of life.

Taking from the disabled & poor is not the way to run a successful economy, as is proven.

Where I live was the seat of the only decent Conservative; 'Rory the Tory'. It is a cert Tory victory even though he has gone. No tactical voting option so I will vote Labour because their values largely align with mine.

Parody account?

I've got a film recommendations for you - The Big Short. You might learn something.

Oh, it's absolutely true because I read it in the Daily Mail,
Yes it's absolutely true because I read it in the Daily Mail.

Is that still a Tory meme? Wow, welcome to 2011 again.

28 members who are dead inside, and counting.

Even if one assumes the absolute worst case and the ‘other’ is UKIP/BNP* it still breaks down at 80% progressive 20% right-wing. If the UK at large was like that it wouldn’t be the utter shithole it is right now, so as a site demographic I can live with it. It is exactly what I’ve expect on a music/arts forum. Right-wing music and art is always shite!

*I suspect this not to be the case and that it is mainly NI parties etc.

Even if one assumes the absolute worst case and the ‘other’ is UKIP/BNP* it still breaks down at 80% progressive 20% right-wing. If the UK at large was like that it wouldn’t be the utter shithole it is right now, so as a site demographic I can live with it. It is exactly what I’ve expect on a music/arts forum. Right-wing music and art is always shite!

Or the Brexit party.

If my travels count for anything over the last few weeks, a landslide is on the cards with Brexit coming near the bottom of the list of priorities. Many trust Boris over Corbyn when it comes to delivering policy. Even staunch Labour voters are going to the dark side, more in hope than expectation though I feel.

The cheeky chappie will be here to stay it seems.

Merry Christmas.

85/80/100 strong left. Fun little study, though I doubt its accuracy on details, given the small number of questions.

Surrounded by progressives, apparently. Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back