advertisement

How will you vote on December 12? (Anonymous)

Which party will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Con

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • Lab

Votes: 125 53.2%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • SNP

Votes: 18 7.7%
  • Green

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Economic 100° Left very strongly left-wing
National 40° International strongly globalist
Social 63° Liberal strongly socially liberal

Screenshot-2019-12-04-Plot-My-3-D-Position-Results.png

Economic 19° Left mildly left-wing
National 49° International strongly globalist
Social 37° Liberal fairly socially liberal

According to the plot, that puts me in 'progressive' but I guess to some that makes me a militant centrist... :D

I'm certainly at odds with the area in which I live.

Economic 70° Left strongly left-wing
National 92° International very strongly globalist
Social 63° Liberal strongly socially liberal

You are economically strongly left-wing, very strongly globalist, and strongly socially liberal.

Sounds reasonably accurate, though it might depend on their definition of 'globalist'. I'm not a fan of global capitalism, but I'm in favour of the weakening of, largely arbitrary, national boundaries.

There is a little questionnaire thing on it here to find ones position on the ‘3d Map’ thingy. I come out somewhere between ‘strong left’ and ‘progressive’, though I didn’t think the questions got to some important stuff both socially and economically. There is certainly a lot on the ‘strong left’ I reject that wasn’t touched on anyway! My results were:

Your Economic position is 43° Left, your National position is 75° International, and your Social position is 71° Liberal.

You are economically strongly left-wing, very strongly globalist, and strongly socially liberal.

Your Economic position is 19° Left, your National position is 49° International, and your Social position is 55° Liberal.

You are economically mildly left-wing, strongly globalist, and strongly socially liberal.

So very slightly left of centre: that's all right then.

If I had the faintest idea how to do this I'd give it a go, but.....

In Word, for example, select the font colour button, and from the options, select the 'more colours' option, then toggle over to the 'custom' tab and input the values in the RGB boxes.

I tried it, they mostly seemed to come out as a sludgy khaki. :(

If I had the faintest idea how to do this I'd give it a go, but.....
Or, at least in XP, right click somewhere in an unused portion of the desktop background, in the context menu choose Properties. Select the Desktop tab, and click on the Color button in lower right, click on Other button and... presto! play with the thingy that pops up. You will now be able to set your entire desktop background to your whatever-that-whatsit-quiz says you are, somehow, maybe.

For what it's worth, my standard desktop colour is 128, 128, 128 (which is the lightest grey that allows icon text to be white), and has been for years. I'm not inclined to change it.

Or, at least in XP, right click somewhere in an unused portion of the desktop background, in the context menu choose Properties. Select the Desktop tab, and click on the Color button in lower right, click on Other button and... presto! play with the thingy that pops up. You will now be able to set your entire desktop background to your whatever-that-whatsit-quiz says you are, somehow, maybe.
, ,
For what it's worth, my standard desktop colour is 128, 128, 128 (which is the lightest grey that allows icon text to be white), and has been for years. I'm not inclined to change it.
Thanks, but I'm now on Win 10 Pro, though missing XP!

In Word, for example, select the font colour button, and from the options, select the 'more colours' option, then toggle over to the 'custom' tab and input the values in the RGB boxes.

I tried it, they mostly seemed to come out as a sludgy khaki. :(
Thanks, I may give it a go.

I've had a few goes at getting the pond life who vote tory to admit their selfish, callous motivation but none has ever done so... !

Thats the kind of loving acceptance that will encourage them. When did the Left become so feckin intolerant of any other opinion.? It was never so in my day.

The Labour candidate is a plonker, and I'm not happy.
Same here & having dealt with this individual several times over the last few months, it is a begrudging vote but i have to look at the bigger picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back