advertisement

Hot tub holiday?

Fatmarley

"It appears my intelligence circuits have melted"
We're thinking of taking the kids (4 and 12) on a nice holiday next year (assuming Covid lets us!). We stayed at a place in Cornwall quite a few years back that had an outdoor hot tub on the balcony of the holiday home. It wasn't the most exciting place for kids, but everyone thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub.

Whilst the girlfriend is busy looking at places on her phone I thought it would be easier to ask here for recommendations. We are in Gloucestershire, and the furthest I'd want to drive is north Wales, Portsmouth or Penzance sort of distance.

Anyone got any idea? Or maybe a website that could help?

Don't think I've been to Barry island. Looks like the perfect place to take the kids.

It is a lovely place, a nice clean beach, tidy promenade and a good coastal walk, but there isn't a huge amount to do so it's more of a good day out than anything longer.

Just run a search of the main cottage rental sites and put 'hot tub' as a keyword in the detailed search box?
This. A lot of the sites have search checkboxes for Hot Tubs.
We stayed in a place with a hot tub once.
I had to get out after 5mins as it was really quite (mentally and physically) disturbing. Maybe we had it set too high.

we love a hot tub, a sauna etc....everywhere we book we look for both. Best places were Ubud, Maldives and Santorini.

I'd be tempted to have one in the garden, if they were maintenance free

advertisement

Back