advertisement

HiFi repairs - London

Mike Solomons is shut due to Covid and if you have anything with him for repair he won't release it. You can ring and listen to his voice message. I did 2 weeks ago.
thanks
actually had some nice correspondence with him, still got to shop around to get best price

Surely you want the best job done by a reliable company...

Surely - within reason and a price range

there is a company that are official repairs for Yamaha , whom I have found , so i am assuming they would be best suited, but are a bit priceir than a quote i already had.

The point being, the best job done by a reliable company... would most likely be the official yamaha contractors. Since i made my post a few days ago, i have come across a few name,s and i am sure that your recommendation is very good too.

EandM is the official Yamaha repairer for hifi, adn they gave me some prices, but I only remember their £60 initial fee to diagnose. Which is not bad, I suppose.

What part of London are you in? There is Armstrong Audio, but they are quite far north-east.

Another shout for Armstrong Audio, they recently fixed my Primare A30.5 cinema power amp that was farting loudly on one channel when starting up. They did have a bit of a backlog and it took 4 weeks to turn around, but this was straight after the lockdown ended in the spring. Did the job, decent chap, the Primare has been flawless ever since.

advertisement

Back