advertisement

[FS] Hi-fi Racks Limited speaker stands in light medium wood for Harbeth 7's or 5's etc

pawnshop92

pfm Member
Hi-Fi Racks Limited speaker stands in what I believe is Cherry colour. These were recently collected locally with a purchase of pair of speakers but are not required. I believe these stands have been discontinued. They are solid wood with spikes on both the wooden platform and the bottoms, they appears to be in very good condition with the odd mark or nick which is hardly noticeable on them and I only was aware of these marks on very close inspection.

These were used with a pair of Harbeth 7 compacts, but would work well with any larger standmounts of similar measurements and sit approx 450mm in height

A pair recent sold at Hifi Corner for £300, I am after £175 collected locally but could be up for a courier at the buyer's expense and organisation, I have some suitable boxes and will package with care, likely in three separate boxes.

I am in Edinburgh and will post some pics shortly, along with specific measurements. Please let me know if there are any questions.

Reduced to £150 and a 10% donation to PFM

I'm going to add a pair of either Proac Tablettes or original Harbeth P3's up on here in the next day or so. Circa £420 for either pair, the proacs in yew, the harbeths are in maple.

advertisement

Back