Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Hi-Fi clearout

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by DARINO, Sep 25, 2021.

1. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

I have a few things that I thought I would list on here before resorting to ebay. All enquiries by PM please.

Isoblue rack, 7 levels (1 x base + 6 shelves) in Cherry finish. A couple of shelves have chips but a really good sounding rack for not much money. Collection only from North Leeds. £350.

Linn LP12, Valhalla, Ittok LV11 split weight. Yellow K9. Nice clean condition with box. Collection only. Afro plinth. £1250

Audio Innovations Stereo 800 valve amp with border patrol power supply. Both in excellent unmarked condition with boxes and some spare used valves £950. Collection only.

2. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

As the listing suggests I'm in North Leeds.

3. chmmrt

chmmrt Active Member

Fond memories of Right Track in the Merrion Center

4. demu

demu pfm Member

You have PM

5. DARINO

DARINO pfm Member

Isoblue rack now sold.

6. Colonel_Mad

Colonel_Mad pfm Member

Was that the record shop in the corridor leading to the back exit?

7. James46

James46 The Crystal Method

PM sent

8. chmmrt

chmmrt Active Member

I think so, it was kind of a indoor market. Most records seemed to be around £4 and the guy who ran it always called you "duck"

9. Spraggons Den

Spraggons Den pfm Member

Either you were wearing a fluffy. yellow jumper at the time or he was from the Notts/Lincs area.