Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Help!

Discussion in 'photo' started by RoyleBlue, Jan 31, 2022.

1. RoyleBlue

RoyleBlue pfm Member

Having posted a picture via Flickr the other day, I can no longer seem to link any more (was trying to put a couple of photos of a Quad power supply in the Audio forum).

I go to Flickr, copy the url, paste that into the Image url box and get a picture box with a Red Cross through it - am I doing something stupidly wrong?

2. alanbeeb

alanbeeb pfm Member

select your photo in flickr
    find the "share" icon - lower right, its an arrow pointing to the right
    select BBCode from the 4 options - its the rightmost one
    choose what size you want the pic displayed
    copy the highlighted text in the box above the size selector
    paste the text directly into the post - don't use the image URL box.

Optional: if you want, you can edit the extra text that appears - as long as you simply leave everything from (and including) the square brackets IMG to the square brackets /IMG

3. RoyleBlue

RoyleBlue pfm Member

Cheers. Is this for PC? I’ve tried both IPad and Mac with no joy. Can’t see BBCode or size selector on either.