advertisement

Help: Where are DPA Digital?

came across that post accidentally, while searching for DPA RF filter. the original box.
I own dpa PDM3 dac, as well of 3 of my friends who bought it following hearing it at my set up. most of us have high end systems. One of my friends has exotic 107db Lowther horn super system with a bass horn box ( 114db) which stretches about 3 meters from ceiling to flour - 140 c"m high and 90 c"m wide only the bass reflex mouth... so every sound nuance can be spoted and noticed with immediate ease. all of us feel the same- The PDM3 is a wonder. we tried other DACs costing 3 times more, more modern with better usb inputs and overall tempting top-notch features, yet the conclusion is unanimous - dpa pdm 3 offers smooth and rich musical pleasure hard to bit. I am sure that the pinnacle of modern audio convertors from shiny luxurious companies will have their merits and a good reasonable chance they will surpass the good old deltec sonic attributes, yet from some funny reason, we all feel it does not worth the chase and investment. One thing though, the deltec has to be working up to a week for its full poteintial always turned on. We all use the rf filters, part of us streams or use audio files and part of us still uses the silver round magic calld cd.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back