advertisement

HELP - Regarding a NAP250

Linn Naim

pfm Member
Hi Naim owners,
I am looking for some provinence on a 250 chrome bumper that was serviced and re-cased to olive in the year 2000.It has no serial No (possibly a Staff build ) and then sold on in the Stocton on Tees area.
Unfortunatley Naim are unable to trace it.
Hoping you great PFMers will be able to help?

Regards,

Chris N

Hi Naim owners,
I am looking for some provinence on a 250 chrome bumper that was serviced and re-cased to olive in the year 2000.It has no serial No (possibly a Staff build ) and then sold on in the Stocton on Tees area.
Unfortunatley Naim are unable to trace it.
Hoping you great PFMers will be able to help?

Regards,

Chris N

Detailed pictures of the inside and outside might help and what transformer it has may narrow it down a bit

There will be no records of staff builds other than employee X bought amp Y, no serial numbers are recorded or marked on the kit. Usually though you may be able to find out whose it was based on whether they pulled the boards together themselves, they may have their initials all over the inside.

Why do you need to know?

Mark.

see my reply on naim forum and also to another thread on this forum.
Clue - look under the transformer!
Richard

There will be no records of staff builds other than employee X bought amp Y, no serial numbers are recorded or marked on the kit. Usually though you may be able to find out whose it was based on whether they pulled the boards together themselves, they may have their initials all over the inside.

Why do you need to know?

Mark.

I'm just curious really, thought i may be able to determine when the amp was made, ie the year.
Thanks for your help, much appreciated,

Regards,

Chris N

Hi Chris,

Can you take the cover off? We might be able to tell from any initials inside on the boards or transformer.

Mark.

Hi Mark,
I haven't got it yet, thats why i am asking around befor buying,
Once again thanks for your help.

Regards,

Chris N

advertisement

Back