advertisement

Help needed with OS installation on new music computer

Magnuska

pfm Member
Hi!

I have just received my long awaited Tranquil pc nuc. I ordered it with rom and an msata SSD harddrive and all, except the OS. Since I´m swedish I have ordered the OS , windows 8,1 separate from Sweden. Its an OEM version for a clean install on one new computer as I understand it.

It started ok, pressed power on , the computer started to boot up. I connected the separate optical unit and put the DVD inside and started it up.

I started to fill in the code , but It seems that I ( due to bad eyes) typed the wrong code, got this error message. I then tried to correct the wrong sign but that didn`t help. Then I tried to erase all again and start from scratch but this time all frooze and got stucked. I couldn`t proceed from that so I had to turn the computer off and hoped to be able to start over all from the beginning again.

Unfortunately the computer seems stuck , the power led flashes instead of a steady light.

My question is of course what could have happened? Is the activation process not allowing you to do any typing errors at all?
Could something in the PC got damaged due to this?

I have emailed Tranquil PC but so far no response so I hope someone here can give me a hint or help out.

Kind regards from Magnus

advertisement

Back