advertisement

Help me choose a motorbike

In the end it depends on your riding style and what you want to do on a bike.

I liked to get my knee down (see avatar) and touring so the VFR was nice.
Ah yes.....but.....it would appear the latest S1000RR is the best Superbike, the one with carbon wheels. And it has heated grips! Get yourself down the dealership!

Ah yes.....but.....it would appear the latest S1000RR is the best Superbike, the one with carbon wheels. And it has heated grips! Get yourself down the dealership!

A mate of mine has just purchased one. He has had 2 track days at Donington alteady and sent me an email with the g-force etc. recorded.
He has a honda cbr 600 rr which he refuses to get rid of. More money than sense. (oncology consultant)

My riding days are long gone. I can still feel it though when I drive on a 'bike road' that I know.

A mate of mine has just purchased one. He has had 2 track days at Donington alteady and sent me an email with the g-force etc. recorded.
He has a honda cbr 600 rr which he refuses to get rid of. More money than sense. (oncology consultant)

My riding days are long gone. I can still feel it though when I drive on a 'bike road' that I know.
If I was in the market for going stupid fast, that's the one I'd get. I'm stingy too and it's about ten grand cheaper than the panigale.

My Vitpilen 701 cost 5800 new lol. 90s pricing in 2020.

As with HiFi, reviews are subjective... they said the same about the Honda RC1 which I owned for a few years..was one of my most fun bikes to commute to work on at the time.

Honda will have mapped to suite race mode.

I even jacked up the rear by adding a 10mm shim to the shock mount to make it a little more extreme ;-) and iirc dropped the front through the yokes by 10mm

advertisement

Back