advertisement

Hello!

CraShWilliams

pfm Member
Not sure of the etiqutte for new-joiners to the board, but thought id pop in here for a quick 'hello' - I will have questuons, though I doubt ill have any answers as im a total newbie to all things hifi!

Anyway, looking forward to contributing :)

Picture of your rug would be a good start?
He doesn't look bald. (and who would get a No1 wig anyway?).
Crash, you posted at half seven, its half eight now. Most of the riff-raff will be still asleep, you have a bit of time-run now and don't stop.

Thanks for the welcome gents!

Ill hold off from asking about high end power cables, for now...! Im off for a wander around the boards, back soon.

Greetings CraSh.. One of the riff- raff here.. just got up. :D I'm sure you'll find lots to enjoy and lots to learn here among the Fishies. They're a weird lot though.. 'cept me obvs.. :rolleyes:

He doesn't look bald. (and who would get a No1 wig anyway?).
Crash, you posted at half seven, its half eight now. Most of the riff-raff will be still asleep, you have a bit of time-run now and don't stop.
It's not a #1 rug. He just has it that way so it's easier to colour in when he needs to.

Welcome fella.
Rugs, power cables, don't even think about asking about ethernet cables!! etc will all encounter "banter" shall we say.
Start off with questions about amps, speakers, turntables etc & you'll be on much safer ground.

Welcome, but tread carefully, as there be villains here; nice ones though ! Your name reminds me of the crash last week between a prison van and a cement lorry on the A2 near you. Police are now looking for three hardened criminals. Enjoy the crazy world of pfm.

Welcome, but tread carefully, as there be villains here; nice ones though ! Your name reminds me of the crash last week between a prison van and a cement lorry on the A2 near you. Police are now looking for three hardened criminals. Enjoy the crazy world of pfm.

Liked but not liked, iykwim :)

Liked but not liked, iykwim :)

'Tis all in jest (as expected of me on this forum). Bought an 82 pre. (Naim) and Linn Karma cart. from Billy Vee in the late eighties, and a Quad 44 pre. before that. Used to travel up from Ramsgate with my friend for dem's now and again. Nice to know they're still going.

If you're starting off/experimenting with hifi, there is a lot of experience, both technical and historical, on here. Would be on interest to know what you have/listen to etc. and any upgrade/kit change plans.

Ay up youth,

#1 Audiolab 8000a - I have one of those, although consigned to a spare room at the mo.'

#2 VFR 800, nice. I had a VFR 750 for yonks, aftermarket s/s exhaust with removable baffles, that Vee 4 burble is one of the best sounds ever. Mine was red, which obviously go faster...

welcome .

advertisement

Back