advertisement

[FS] Hegel H390

Vaibhav

Listening music for inner peace.
Selling my beloved Hegel H390 only to claw back some capital to arrange funds for first good.
RRP 5250£

Grab yourself a bargain!
1000£ off for barely 6 months use!
Come on!!!

Key Features
- 2 x 250 W/8 Ohms
- Dual Mono
- SoundEngine 2
- Bit-Perfect DAC
- Apple AirPlay
- Spotify Connect
- Control4 Ready
- UPnP Streaming
- Roon certification in progress

About the product condition.
- Owned from new
- Lovingly used for nearly 6 months.
- Flawless condition.
- No visible signs of use.
- Cash on collection only
- No shipping due to the sheer weight of the beast.
- Comes with all the boxes, etc.

Serious buyers are more than welcome for a listen in person. Happy to answer any questions :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/40370652...d=link&campid=5338728743&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Cash on collection only? Don't want the missus seeing that amount hitting the bank account? lol

But seriously, that's a nice bit of kit. Tempted. But is it *that* much better than my Primare I35 Prisma??

Hahahaha ;) Good one !
I am still looking for missus :) Let me know if you have someone decent and reliable like Hegel amp in mind ;)
That was a copy paste from eBay.
Bank Account transfer is also accepted on collection :)
@RikC I have never heard Primare I35 Prisma in person. I personally find Hegel to be very well behaved; not coloured; very dynamic and flavourful.
Best simile I can come up with its like an Aston Martin; elegance with power! :)

Fancy a listen this hot weekend with this gutsy amp ? If you are local you are more than welcome to have a listen and some freshly brewed tea? *ting_ting*

Selling my beloved Hegel H390 only to claw back some capital to arrange funds for first good.
RRP 5250£

Grab yourself a bargain!
1000£ off for barely 6 months use!
Come on!!!

Key Features
- 2 x 250 W/8 Ohms
- Dual Mono
- SoundEngine 2
- Bit-Perfect DAC
- Apple AirPlay
- Spotify Connect
- Control4 Ready
- UPnP Streaming
- Roon certification in progress

About the product condition.
- Owned from new
- Lovingly used for nearly 6 months.
- Flawless condition.
- No visible signs of use.
- Cash on collection only
- No shipping due to the sheer weight of the beast.
- Comes with all the boxes, etc.

Serious buyers are more than welcome for a listen in person. Happy to answer any questions :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/40370652...d=link&campid=5338728743&toolid=20001&mkevt=1
Timing is everything. I was considering a Hegel to drive my LRS speakers and this would be ideal especially at that excellent price. Sadly, a couple of months too early

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back