advertisement

[FS] Heed Orbit 1 turntable power supply

Fergus

pfm Member
In his downsizing efforts my friend has just removed his Heed Orbit 1 from its duties with his Systemdek and is looking to sell it.

If there is anyone interested I can put you in touch with him to initiate negotiations. He is looking for around £275 delivered in the UK.

This is the version to get if you have a Valhalla LP12.

I had the Heed Orbit 2 and was disappointed to discover that it is not compatible with the Valhalla LP12 I bought several months ago.

I’ve been using one of these to power my Linn Sondek LP12 for many years, very pleased and won’t be changing it.
A great value for money upgrade. I can switch from 33 1/3 rpm to 45rpm at the push of a button.

Hi Fergus.can you please reserve this for me; very interested in purchasing, for a couple of days(?)
Cheers....K

I have noted your interest, thanks. PM me when you’re ready because I am not the seller but I can put you in touch with him.

Extract from Heed Audio webiste.

Compatibility

The Orbits can be the ideal partner for the vast majority of classic Rega turntables equipped with 4-pole, 110V synchronous motors (Planars 2&3, P2, P3, P25 and their OEM derivatives as marketed by the likes of NAD and Goldring – however not to the new 24V AC synchronous motor drive in their latest turntables), as well as various models offered by Nottingham Analogue, Thorens (TD150/160 series), Systemdeck, and Kuzma to name just a few. Last but not least the Orbit 1 also compliments the Linn Sondek LP12 as an affordable alternative to Linn’s top-of-the-line LP12/Lingo combination.

advertisement

Back