advertisement

Hedd Type 20 1st model

Purité Audio

Trade: Purite Audio
For sale our pair of Hedd ( ex-dem) type 20 monitors these are the first model not the current ‘type 2’ excellent condition and really very little used.
‘A new pair of 20’s type 2 are around £3500 , willing to accept reasonable offers, I may still have their original boxes.
Prefer collection so you can check them out before purchase, we are in North London.
Keith

£1400 inc vat ONO,
Current retail of the type II is £3.5 per pair.
They can be auditioned from North London
Keith

The 20’s have really decent bass extension and ‘punch’ they have I suppose a slightly warmer presentation than many actives and are easy to listen to.
Keith

Hedd type 20 first model, new speakers arriving and space is at a premium, offers considered, collection from North London preferred but shipping is possible.
Keith

Any interest, I can include a small Soncoz dac to make a complete system, probably a little large for desktop but ideal for. home studio.
Keith

Hedd Type 20 three way active speakers, I am including a small Soncoz dac to create a complete ‘system’ just add your pc.

Keith

I have ‘found’ a March Audio Dac1, ( usb in and just coax left and right out ) I can include this with the Hedd Type 20’s .
Keith

Hedd type 20’s three way monitors, I can include a small Soncoz dac ( with attenuation) to create a complete system, offers invited.
Keith

I have a couple of pairs of Hedd monitors that need a new home, the first iteration of the type 05 and they 20, both in excellent condition.
Offers considered and collection preferred but not mandatory.
Keith

advertisement

Back