advertisement

Headphone stand

I'm in a dilemma with headphone amps and DACs at the moment.

I sold my Graham Slee and Sennheiser HD600's for a pair of closed back Beyer DT 700 Pro X and an Earmen Eagle dongle to enable me to listen in various places around the house. I love the Beyer's but am now craving a headphone amp and possibly a DAC.
Was tempted by a Lake People G13-S, but have gone off that idea, then a Mojo 2 and now possibly a small Schiit stack.

I sold my Graham Slee and Sennheiser HD600's for a pair of closed back Beyer DT 700 Pro X and an Earmen Eagle dongle to enable me to listen in various places around the house. I love the Beyer's but am now craving a headphone amp and possibly a DAC.
Was tempted by a Lake People G13-S, but have gone off that idea, then a Mojo 2 and now possibly a small Schiit stack.
Pm sent Bill :)

LAKE people stuff are really good
I still own the Violectric V281 which punches above its weight
Cheers

It was a fairly involved process including plaining the pippy rippled alder with a specially setup hand plane to leave a smooth surface, piggling the bark off and wire brushing it out of the pips, angle grinding a strip of stainless steel and filing it parallel, drilling the screw holes and countersinking, then bending it to shape, shaping the headphone holding block with rasps, rebating the base and block, then danish oiling and assembling.
:)

Pete

advertisement

Back