Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Head band pad for Sennheiser HD700 (part number 549054)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by loz_the_guru, Mar 30, 2019.

1. loz_the_guru

loz_the_guru pfm Member

Whilst I wait for a nice pair of HD800's to pop up i'd like to replace the ailing headband on my HD700. I've been meaning to do it for a while but now i've decided to they all seem to be sold out!

I wondered if maybe one of the traders on here had one spare? The only place I can find with stock currently is Taiwan!

2. loz_the_guru

loz_the_guru pfm Member

3. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

I've been more than happy with a Chinese replacement on my HD580s for a couple of quid, I imagine they would make them for the 700 too check on ebay.

4. loz_the_guru

loz_the_guru pfm Member

Yes I'd hoped for the same thing but unfortunately not! For some reason the HD700 isn't catered for very well, although if anyone can provide an alternative that's more than fine too!

5. loz_the_guru

loz_the_guru pfm Member