Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Harbeth Super HL5 speakers in cherry

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Mike S, May 8, 2022.

1. Mike S

Mike S pfm Member

I am the second owner and these are in really great condition. The grills have never been removed. I have the original shipping boxes and certificates of authentication. A bit sad to have to move these on but I don't have the storage space and a pair of Proac tablettes suit my small room with thin walls better for the time being. I would prefer for these to be collected from Leeds by the buyer but the boxes are in good condition and they could be shipped if necessary but the purchaser would need to organise this. Possible meet up if not too far.
    £1800 or £2000 with stands.

Technical data as supplied by Harbeth:
    Concept - three-way bass-reflex | Frequency response - 40Hz to 24kHz +/-3dB (free space, 1m, with grille on) | Nominal impedance - 6-8Ω | Efficiency - 86dB/1W/1m | Suggested amplifier power - 25-150W | Dimensions (H x W x D) - 638 x 322 x 300mm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shrink

shrink pfm Member

Bargain price, And the best stands for them!

Dirkster likes this.
  3. Mike S

Mike S pfm Member

The undersides of these are pristine too, no spike marks. Now boxed and ready to go.

4. Mike S

Mike S pfm Member

The Harbeths are now sold pending payment. The Something Solid stands are still available. Worked really well with the Harbeths.
    38 cms tall with spikes fitted
    Width and depth 30 x 32 cms
    Floor measurement with the outriggers 40 x 42.5 cms

I’m sure I could find suitable boxes for these or collection from Leeds.
    Anyone interested before I make use of a cheap eBay entry?
    £200 plus carriage.