Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Harbeth shl5+

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Komarfamily, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Komarfamily

Komarfamily pfm Member

2. Komarfamily

Komarfamily pfm Member

3. shrink

shrink pfm Member

I’ve been Considering another pair of Harbeths. The 40th anniv ones I had for a while just didn’t gel in my system at the time.

these are a good price and the stands id want, but I won’t be really looking to buy until Feb / March.

If you’re still selling around then, maybe we can talk

4. Komarfamily

Komarfamily pfm Member

Still for sale

5. shrink

shrink pfm Member

I see they are £2250 on eBay now? Given all the fees associated with eBay, I assume you’d welcome a lower offer from a forum member?

6. Komarfamily

Komarfamily pfm Member

Hi

I have one gbp selling fees on ebay. It is considerably the cheapest shl5+ available anywhere but you are welcome to make an offer.

Cheers

7. Komarfamily

Komarfamily pfm Member

2022 bump

8. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

These are superb speakers. I heard Alan Shaw demonstrate them with naim equipment playing one of the earliest stereo opera recordings- Britten himself conducting Peter Grimes. The stereo placement of voices and timbre were extraordinary. A considerable improvement over the non plus SHL5s I previously owned.

Komarfamily likes this.
  9. shrink

shrink pfm Member

I don’t suppose you’d be willing to drive them
    A little further north would you?

I’m in Scotland, but traveling to the midlands at the start of February. You’re just too far away to realistically collect.

10. Komarfamily

Komarfamily pfm Member

Hi if the timing is right I can make a daytrrip further up north...