Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Harbeth P3ESR in rosewood

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Fretbuzz, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

Lovely pair of Harbeth P3ESR speakers in rosewood.

Link to original advert I bought them from, earlier this year, including pics with the grill covers off: [FS] - Harbeth P3ESR - Rosewood | pink fish media

My own pics below. You can see one of the top corners of the grill covers has a slight tear in the cloth, which it came like. I took the covers off when I first got them and can confirm the drivers and fronts are still perfectly fine. The covers have been kept on since but are such a fiddly pig to remove I didn't want to risk doing any more damage to them for photos.

Asking the same £985 collected (Lancaster), or postage arranged at buyer's cost.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers,
    Rob

Tigerjones, hifinutt and Nagraboy like this.
  2. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

Sold STP

3. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

Back up for sale. New member came in keen then went awol...

4. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

Bump.

Some interest but nothing firm.

I'll take the covers off for pics soon as I'm sure it'll help.